Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tattoo Tuesday

So you know that tattoo I was talking about awhile ago? The one in honor of my grandpa and grandma, with the ship and the lilies? Yeah... I got tattooed today. It took a lot of saving and resisting the urge to spend all that Christmas money, and two hours of pain, but it was worth all of it. I am so thrilled with every inch of it. My tattooer, Aaron, is amazing and really brought it to life. http://www.evolutioninked.com/

Other than that, there's not too much new going on right now. Just keeping busy like always. The Christmas rush may be over, but I'm working on that commission painting in full force now and also preparing for Mardi Gras, coming up soon enough in early March. I plan to have quite a few more masks in the shop; pretty extravagant ones if my ideas come to life like I intend!

I'll keep updating you as I go with those projects. That's all I have to say for now :)

Now Listening To: Aerosmith
Pics: New tattoo of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment