Thursday, February 3, 2011

Yay!

I finally took some pictures and got to listing more items for my shop. As of one minute ago, I now have 100 items in my shop. Each item is something unique and different, and each one is something I'm proud of. I still have many more not yet listed, but I think I'll take a break.

I'd love to get my listings back down to a more manageable amount... so I can turn around and list more, of course. You know how to help me do that - buy buy buy, lol, or at least spread the word to those who might like to buy!

Aaah, it's actually quite relaxing to spend some time adjusting photo sizes, writing up descriptions, getting things all set up. Almost as relaxing as the crafting itself. It helps renew my sense of purpose. It's been a long work week, full of stress and drama and snow and general ickiness. I have another long week coming after only one day off. I plan to thoroughly enjoy that day off, and spend it crafting and relaxing, so I can try once again to avoid the ever-closer burnout lurking around the corner.

That's it for today. Back to relaxing... and maybe even some more listing. Who says 100 is enough??

Listening to: The Cruxshadows
Pics: New stuff, of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment