Friday, July 22, 2011

Treasury Love

Since the last time I posted links to treasuries that I've made and been in, way too much time has passed. So here's a quick compilation of what's been going on since ... April. Oh em gee, where has the time gone??

Treasuries I have made:

Grey Cabaret ~ "Smokey and emotional, misty and mysterious, filled with the soulful music of the blues, these artistic pieces bring to mind the cabaret of years past."

Mystical Moonday ~ "To add a touch of mystique to an otherwise ordinary Monday, I present this enchanting treasury of unique items."

Absinthe Amour ~ "Also known as the Green Faerie, Absinthe brings to mind the dark decadence of times past."

A Day in the Tropics ~ "The heat wave in my area makes it easy for me to create a 'staycation'... Just lay out on my back porch with a fruity drink in a coconut and pretend the ocean is nearby. Enjoy :)"

Treasuries I am featured in:

(Or at Least it Should Be)
Please, come back when I grow up!
Weddings Team April Style
Pearlescent Radiance
Who is that lady?
I never promised you a rose garden...
Slice of Summer!!
Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Summer
A Living Fairytale
Blue Jewels
Yellow Ochre Briars
Life's a bowl of cherries
Wedded Bliss
Summer Bliss
Colors of Summer
Bloomin' Brilliant
Inspired by the Ocean
Blissful I Do
still thinking of HP7 -BNS
Naturally, I'm Yours!
He's so cocky!

Thank you to everyone who has included me in their treasuries! They are fun, beautiful, classy, whimsical, and all in all an honor to be a part of. I hope you enjoy my treasuries as well. I love making them; they are a great way to help your fellow crafters get some attention and showcase beautiful items. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment