Thursday, September 15, 2011

Busiest Time of the Year!

So many things to blog about today! Let's start off with some treasury love:
The Perfect Pause Between Summer and Winter
Also, Peacocks
I Ain't No GIRLIE GIRL
Last of the Summer Blooms
Don't Flame Me For This, But....
Fallin Victorian
Hey Heat! Make Like a Tree and Leave
Birds of a Feather Flock Together
A Burnt Autumn
No Match for Kate Winslet
Crimson and Brown
Mmmmm... Pumpkin!
Fun for Girls, Fun for Boys
Fall into Love
The Colors of Fall
Falling Leaves 2011
Faeries of Etsy
Orange and Black
In the Light of the Halloween Moon
Autumn Colors

Thank you to everyone who featured me! Autumn and Halloween are definitely favorites for treasury-makers, and many of my items do fit right in.

Next on the list of things to blog about, a very fun announcement! I will now be doing FEATHER EXTENSIONS at my craft fairs! Feather extensions seemed a perfect fit with my love of feathers and hair accessories. I also have some hair "bling" (basically tinsel) for some extra fun. My feather extensions are just like the ones you see in salons. They can be washed, curled, or flat-ironed. They last a very long time in your hair. You will probably get bored of them before they start to look faded. The hair bling only lasts a few days; it comes out with a couple of washes and cannot be curled or flat-ironed. They're fun for festivals and one-day events.

Speaking of events, just a reminder of my upcoming events. Autumn is a very popular time, especially for my masks and costume pieces, so if you plan on coming to the events, try to get there early! If you are shopping online and are putting off that purchase, make sure you get it before the event, because things will be going fast! To see my events, please check my Facebook page or my Webs page.

Speaking of costuming, custom orders, and Halloween, if you plan on getting any custom costume pieces for Halloween, contact me soon! My time slots are already filling up! Yikes! Message me on my Etsy shop, the above links for my web page or Facebook page, or just comment right here! I'll see what I can do! :)

I have tons more things to talk about, but I also have tons more things on my to-do list today, so I better get to work! I promise more updates soon! I have several new projects to show off!

Listening to: Orion Rigel Domisse
Pics: more new autumn items!










5 comments:

  1. I love your items, they are sooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazingly creative! Beautiful stuff! Saw your blog mentioned at Talk2TheTrees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by to say Hi..... found you by many many trails of blogs and then Talk2TheTrees

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your comments, guys! Glad you found your way here! Good luck in the contest :)

    ReplyDelete