Saturday, August 10, 2013

Mothman LARP Masks

Wow, no new post since February. Oops! Well, let's just get right back into the swing of things. I'd like to start updating this at least once a week, so watch for lots more!

I am super excited to show you my latest project: Mothman Masks.

This is (again) for a LARP, this one themed around the legendary Mothman.

This project has definitely put me through my paces. It took me some trial and error to find just the right materials. I am pretty proud of the result, and I think the LARP group will look pretty badass when they add these masks to their matching winged and furry costumes. If I get pictures of it, I will definitely share!

This is the moth we based the idea off:
Photo credit: Anish Kirtane

This is the result:








I hope you enjoy taking a look at them. If you're interested in more, check out my Etsy Store, and drop me a message for custom work.


No comments:

Post a Comment